ResMed™ AirSense™ 10 Autoset™ CPAP Device
Airsense 10 CPAP Device Features:
- HumidAir™ integrated heated humidifier is built in to the CPAP device. You can use the ClimateLine™Air heated hose tube or a standard SlimLine™ lightweight hose tube.
- AutoRamp™ technology starts your therapy pressure at a low setting and increases therapy pressure once sleep onset is detected. This is a great feature for new CPAP users to adjust to pressure as they wake up throughout the night the device will drop the pressure to allow the user to get back to sleep faster without the feeling of an overwhelming high pressure setting and without the need to manually hit the ramp button again.
- ClimateLine Air, The integrated heated humidifier is now a standard feature and the option to purchase with standard SlimLine hose tubing or ClimateLine heated hose tubing. The heated line tubing is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP and it promotes humidity throughout the entire hose.
- Advanced Event Detection can tell the difference between obstructive sleep apnea events or central apnea events (central sleep apnea is treated with Bi-level therapy or ASV therapy and is most often not treated with standard CPAP pressure).
- SmartStart™ allows you to simply put the mask on and start breathing which will initiate the device to turn on automatically and begin therapy. Please note this setting is not activated when we ship your device unless you specify otherwise.
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ (S10 Autoset™) is the newest auto adjusting CPAP machine from ResMed that offers a built in heated humidifier with optional ClimateLine Air heated CPAP hose or standard SlimLine hose. This is the upgraded model from S9 series.
Technically referred to as the AirSense 10, this model replaces the previous S9 series so it has been anticipated for a long time it would take the S10 name. The S9 model has been so successful and highly rated it was hard to imagine what ResMed could do differently to improve a newer model.
AirSense 10 is AutoSet is a CPAP machine that automatically adjusts (increases and decreases) pressure settings as determined by an algorithm that detects airway closure. This technology is great for new and old users of therapy. New users benefit from a device that allows them to acclimate to pressure without the feeling of being overwhelmed by higher air settings blowing through the device and with the compliance information you can download information that indicates an optimal pressure range or fixed setting if your doctor indicates you should stay on one setting throughout therapy.
From a design standpoint the angle of the display screen makes it easier to view or adjust settings via the LCD display while laying in bed with the machine on your nightstand; the S9 series display was on top of the unit. The built in humidifier with water chamber tub that sticks out on the side makes it easier to check your water level and refill as opposed to the prior model where a separate casing made you open the device to fill the water chamber or water level mark
Machine comes with power cord, filter (should be changed every month), humidifier chamber, and heated hose.