Philips Respironics™ Dreamstation™ CPAP Device
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Features:
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
EZ-Start’s™ automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
OptiStart™ Based on the 90% from the previous night Auto-titration. Allows for a gradual adaption to the CPAP machine
Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Levels: Both user and bed partner benefit from whisper quiet technology in the DreamStation CPAP.
- DreamMapper™: A free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take active role in adjusting to using your sleep apnea therapy, so that you can enjoy the benefits of better sleep and health.
- Intuitive, simple to use and seamlessly connected, the built in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay intouch with your therapy and help restore natural sleep and breathing.
- Automatic Pressure: The DreamStation Auto CPAP is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. The DreamStation can even accommodate pressure changes from weight gain or loss, a bad cold, and changing sleeping positions during sleep.
- Flex Comfort: The clinically proven C-Flex, C-Flex+, and A-Flex technology are all avaible with the DreamStation Auto CPAP . A-Flex provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while softening pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation. By mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the user’s needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief and the correct time enables users to become and remain more compliant.
- Ambient Light: Ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in your room. If you need to pause your therapy during the night, the screen will stay dim.
The Dreamstation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
Philips Respironics, one of the most trusted names in sleep therapy, developed the new and innovative DreamStation from the ground up. Based on years of experience and countless hours of input from sleep therapy patients, sleep therapy takes on a whole new look.
The DreamStation is designed to fulfill the needs of all CPAP users who demand the best from their therapy. The stylish, modular design was derived from both consumer insights and clinical know-how giving the user the benefits of each. Being 18% smaller with a smaller footprint takes up significantly less room on the nightstand. At 28% lighter, traveling with the unit, especially without the optional humidifier, is a breeze.
Machine comes with power cord, pollen filter (should be changed every 6 months), fine dust filter (should be changed every month), humidifier chamber, and heated hose.