ResMed Swift FX™ Nasal Pillow Mask
With super-soft fit and a minimal appearance, the Swift FX ™ makes it easy to forget about your mask and remember what it's like to get a great night's sleep.
- One Size Fits Most – Never before has CPAP mask sizing been this effortless.
- Flexible, Winged Forehead Support – Reduces contact with the forehead, eliminating pressure point pain or red marks.
- Trusted Dual-Walled Mirage CPAP Cushion – Building on the success of other Mirage CPAP masks, the Mirage FX CPAP has the proven Spring Air cushion design you will love.
- Only 4 Parts – No need for instructions to reassemble your mask after cleaning! With only 4 parts (the CPAP headgear, mask frame, cushion, and elbow), the Mirage FX CPAP Mask is very user-friendly.
- New Squeeze Tab Elbow – A long-needed feature, the new elbow design makes connecting and disconnecting the hose to the mask a simple task.
- SoftEdge Headgear Design – Kind to the face and head, the ResMed headgear design reduces red marks and headgear discomfort.
- Diffuse Vent Design – Some of the quietest CPAP masks available, the ResMed line incorporates a patented air vent design that quietly diffuses exhaled air.
The CPAP mask that so many CPAP users have been waiting for and talking about, the ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask is now available. This ResMed nasal CPAP mask is a revolution in the CPAP world, with only four parts, a scaled-down forehead pad, and an innovative one-size-fits-most approach. The ResMed Mirage FX CPAP Mask is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to wear. It combines your favorite Mirage mask features with the newest CPAP mask technology available from ResMed.
One effortless fit, one simple solution, one CPAP mask for all – this describes the appeal of the ResMed Mirage FX CPAP mask perfectly. In a time where CPAP treatment has become more and more complex, ResMed has taken a bold step by simplifying your mask design and sizing needs. With only four components, the ResMed Mirage FX Nasal CPAP Mask is easy to assemble, easy to fit, and, most importantly, easy to sleep in.
Available in two sizes and designed to fit the majority of individuals, the Mirage FX CPAP mask may be the easiest-to-size mask available. The Standard size works for the majority of people, but a Wide size is also available for those with a nose diameter over 2.25” (the width of your nose from one side to the other). The Mirage FX for Her is also available and was designed especially for women. It includes a smaller-sized CPAP headgear in pink, but uses the same CPAP mask frame and cushion as the standard Mirage FX CPAP mask.
The winged, “butterfly” forehead support is new to the ResMed CPAP mask line. Reducing the possibility of pressure point pain or red spots in the morning, the forehead pad design in the Mirage FX CPAP mask is a welcome feature for many CPAP users.