ResMed™ AirFit™ N20 Nasal mask
The AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask provides various points of adjustment and adaptability with the InifinitySeal™ cushion to help ensure a proper fit is obtained and kept throughout therapy. This is a nasal CPAP mask that provides therapy by covering both nostrils.
- InifinitySeal™ Cushion: The InfinitySeal Cushion is the most adaptive silicone cushion ResMed has designed. Features specially designed loops and varying thickness levels designed to prevent blowout, in order to create a secure seal and prevent mask leaks.
- Soft Frame: The frame is flexible and soft to the touch with integrated padding to help avoid irritation, The frame is flexible, adapting to the user's fit and changing positions during the night.
- Open Line of Sight: The frame rests just below the eyes to keep line of sight open for reading or watching TV.
- Magnetic Clips: The magnetic clips attach to the headgear and lock onto the mask frame, allowing headgear adjustments to remain in place if the mask is taken off. The quick release elbow allows for disconnection of the mask from the CPAP hose for times when you need to get up at night.
- Short, flexible tube: The flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, giving patients more freedom of movement without encountering tube drag or leakage. The short flexible tube can connect to any CPAP or BiPAP tube.