Contour CPAPMax Pillow
MAXIMIZE YOUR CPAP THERAPY EXPERIENCE WITH OUR NEXT GENERATION CPAP PILLOW!
Customize Your Comfort - Features 2 Different Sides, Adjustable Pillow Height, Ultimate Hose Control
- Reduce pressure on your mask and face, eliminate leaks and find a comfortable sleeping position
- Ideal for back, side and even stomach sleepers using CPAP therapy for the treatment of OSA
- Layered foam design allows YOU to choose the thickness of the pillow!
- Innovative 2 in 1 design lets you choose a plush memory foam surface, or flip pillow over for traditional fiberfill feel
- Improved design provides superior support and comfort while working with your CPAP Therapy
- Tether designed right into the pillow cover to prevent your hose from moving around at night
- Covered by 2 year manufacturers warranty. Replacement covers and case are available.
THE CPAPMAX NEXT GENERATION CPAP PILLOW STORY:
While the original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, our goal with the CPAPmax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows. The pillow's dual sided design features fiber on one side and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences.One challenge that we faced in utilizing these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability was maintained so that the integrity of the pillow's CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.